JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza; Arabic: المنطقة الحرّة لجبل علي al-Munṭaqa al-Ḥurra le Jabal ʿAlī) is a free economic zone located in the Jebel Ali area, Dubai, UAE.
- World’s Largest Free Zone.
- A customized platform for global connectivity.
- An ideal location between Jebel Ali Port and Al Maktoum International Airport is speeding the Emirate’s logistics efficiency by up to four times.
- An easy operating environment created around simplifying your operations.
- Jafza is also attracting many new customers with its world-class infrastructure and absence of red tape.
- The logistics sector expanded its trade volume by every year.
- Dubai and Jebel Ali Port continue to consolidate their positions as the premier ports of entry to the GCC.
- Here you have interconnectivity with Saudi Arabia, the largest market, plus ease of online customs processing, competitive pricing and high-frequency sea and air services.